44 George Road
The Grade II listed property is located on George Road, Edgbaston and was constructed as a dwelling within the Calthorpe Estate during the early 1800’s. The structure was in a state of disrepair when works commenced to transform the building into a stylish office space .
The internal and external spaces were dramatically enhanced with a series of modern and contemporary ideas, whilst maintaining the integrity of the Grade II listed status of the building.
Lapworth Architects rated 4.5 / 5 based on 76 customer reviews with touchbirmingham.co.uk