All Electric Garage Group
We have worked on a number of car dealerships and showrooms for the All Electric Garage Group at several of their sites including Harborne, Barnes Hill, Kings Heath and Halesowen. We designed their flagship showroom at Harborne which included the bespoke deign of a feature building at the gateway to Harborne centre. We were later involved in the development of the site as a mixed use development several years later when the showroom moved and the site was developed by Chase Homes.
All Electric Garages holds franchises in various locations throughout Greater Birmingham and Worcestershire. They have a multifranchise Service centre in Halesowen. All Electric currently has 120 employees working for the Company, a great many of whom have long service with them, and they are totally dedicated and committed to the long-term success of the Company.
All Electric Garages Group took its name from the first garage in England to be equipped with electric petrol pumps-hence the name. All Electric Garages was initially established as a petrol station in 1915 and later became a Morris, MG and Triumph franchised dealership. It wasn’t until 1967 that John Leek, Chairman took ownership of the premises.
Lapworth Architects rated 4.5 / 5 based on 76 customer reviews with touchbirmingham.co.uk